There is only one rule when it comes to the name tags .... it has to be handmade! The sticky paper name tags don't count! So be creative and use whatever medium you desire!
Also, don't forget about bringing your scraps for the fabric basket swap!
Here are the guidelines:
1. Bring in a gallon size ziploc bag of scraps/fabric. Let's make sure that the scraps you use are a decent size. You might want to put a fat quarter in the bag for them to use for the lining! Keep in mind the more fabric you bring the more options your partner will have to make something wonderful! There's no need to add batting or interfacing ... your partner will take care of that part.
2. Put your name on the bag.
3. Bring your bag of fabric to the meeting on June 4th.
4. At the June meeting we will swap fabric bags. You will then take your partners bag home and make a fabric basket for them. Keep record of who your partner is!
5. Bring the completed fabric basket back to the July meeting and we will present them to our partners! You can even fill the baskets with a few goodies if you like! I know I plan on it!
So just to recap if you choose to play along, for the June meeting you should bring:
1. A handmade nametag
2. A ziploc bag of fabric scraps for the fabric basket swap
3. Items for Show and Tell!!!
I can't wait to see all of you there! There are some great things planned for this month!