It's time to start prepping for our first swap for the McKinney Modern Quilt Guild! We have decided that a fabric basket will be a great swap item to start with. Below I have listed quite a few pictures. If you click on the picture it will take you directly to the tutorial! Here are the details:
1. Bring in a quart or gallon size ziploc bag of scraps/fabric. You might want to put a fat quarter in the bag for them to use for the lining! Keep in mind the more fabric you bring the more options your partner will have to make something wonderful!
2. Put your name on the bag.
3. Bring your bag of fabric to the meeting on June 4th.
4. At the June meeting we will swap fabric bags. You will then take your partners bag home and make a fabric basket for them. Keep record of who your partner is!
5. Bring the completed fabric basket back to the July meeting and we will present them to our partners! You can even fill the baskets with a few goodies if you like! I know I plan on it!